Thursday, June 12, 2008

read facts

The most beautiful shrines are :-
A moment I wish that I live it a thousand times and do not be fed up with it at all
Its most beautiful smiling is :-
Its smiling of its magician he comes to the heart
She makes you forget the pain and smiles
The better nations are :-
The justice affectation nations by the saying ... And the referees carry out the justice
And the fires extinguish before she grows old ... And its seniors raise
And she elevates Sharaf
The better minds are :-
A mind does not become weary of the search for the truth
The better hearts are :-
A heart the truth is not absent from it
The better friend is :-
A friend does not forget you ...Because it loves you
From the hardest things :-
If your tongue distrusts you in the situation of you in the severest of the need to it
The worst times are :-
A time in it the people fates mix ...
The baby becomes old And the senior becomes young and in him the ignorant becomes a world .. And he becomes the world An ignorant ..
And in it the talents owners die and jumps on its summit the ignorant
The worst homelands are :-
A homeland gives it the human an age and becomes stingy to him by a moment of tranquility The worst feelings are :-
If my fate becomes in the hands of who does not know my fate ...
And if he put to sleep an afraid
That my yesterday and upset is from my day and regretful on what is he
The worst nations are :-
Sticking nations by it the fires from every side and does not try until that She screams ..
And the disasters surround it from everywhere and does not try until She refuses ...
And the evil rules it and is pleased ..
And the junior dominate over it And she yields ...
And in it the nobles slaughter every day ..And she laughs
The worst minds are :-
A mind refuses each thing or accepts each thing He preaches to me in the train stations ...
A door for the entrance .. And a door for the exit ...And in it a brother does not remain
The worst anniversaries are :-
A human I loved him and does not wish that he sees him !!
The worst friendship is :-
If your heart is full of all of the longings and the longing ..And an opposite feeling and a killing coldness received From the ones who was dug their names on the dowry board
The worst stations are :-
If she is a lover not Mhbouwouob
The most beautiful times are :-
A time knows my fate ..
He does justice to me if she was given ..
He punishes me if She erred ..
No place in it of a spiteful or false or an imposter
The most beautiful homelands are :-
A homeland gives me by the amount of my grant and does not let down me in my love

No comments: