Thursday, June 12, 2008

Great words

Wrong People!
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you’ll be thankfull...
what wiil be , shall be
dont fly too close 2 the sun with waxen wings or then fall to death
when the sun melt the waxen
"when you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
Every cloud has a silver lining
there is no rose without thorn
it is folly to relinquish heavenly pleasures for fleeting mortal happiness.
“appearance captures the eyes, but personality catches the heart”......just go on if you think the juice is worth the squeeze.....
The language of the heart all people can understand,
but fewer and fewer people can still speak

If you get closer you will not be loser
When a person suffers from delusion, it's called insanity.
When many people does it, its called religion
IF one day u feel like crying.... call me. I dont promise that I will make u laugh,
but I can cry with u. If one day u want to run away-- dont be afraid to call me.
I dont promise to ask u to stop......but I can run with u.
If one day u dont want to listen to anyone.....call me.
I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet.
But one day if u call......and there is no answer.....come fast to see me. Perhaps I need you.
the seven deadly sins in person
At the behest of Lucifer, Pride, Covetousness, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, and Lechery appear before Faustus. Faustus is delighted by their presence
Don't judge a book by it's cover.. ^^

Injury??
Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears!!!

No comments: